The WelcomeVoter Kiosk is a uniquely configured electronic poll book solution. The WelcomeVoter Kiosk features a voter-facing screen giving the voter the reliable consumer point-of-purchase experience. This approach engages the voter as he/she co-navigates the authentication and validation process in sync with the poll worker. The WelcomeVoter Kiosk saves time and imparts confidence throughout the check-in process as the tablet screen presents instructions and feedback to the voter.
Try an interactive prototype of the voter-facing screens br>
(opens in new tab)
Other voter-focused benefits include:
- Minimize mistakes resulting from verbal miscommunication.
- Eliminate problems caused by inconsistent and/or incomplete verbal instruction.
- Speed up voter when communication delays are minimized.
- Voter selects party-specific ballots in primary elections.
- Eliminate tilting / rotating a screen back and forth between poll worker and voter.
- All options and instructions are presented in all mandated election languages.
- The voter screen height is within ADA guidelines.
- Deliver a highly accessible solution for voters that require assistive technology.
- Assure each voter that they are identified and validated accurately.
- Make it easy for voters to specify corrections needed to their registration record.
Our customers will also be benefitting from VOTEC’s more efficient, more reliable driver’s license scanning technology. We went the extra mile to develop the best glare resistance on the market. Everyone will appreciate the more reliable processing.
VOTEC has over 38 years experience serving voters and election workers with computer solutions. VOTEC constantly works to honor the hard work of election officials and poll workers as well as the sensitivities of voters. Every VOTEC product gives voters confidence in their elections while making election workers more efficient.
VOTEC specifies Microsoft technology as the standard for mission critical development. VOTEC has certified Windows 10 for the mission critical task of poll place management.